Sunday, June 22, 2025

Sticky: Index

Alright, I figured it was high time to organize the chaos of posts on here. So, here goes, an index. Find what you're interested within.




First things first, I'll start with the series I'm working on now.

Introduction

Existence of God (in multiple parts)

Part 1: The Network of Coexistence

Part 2: Building from the network

Part 3: Clearing up misunderstandings

Part 4: A final, organized argument

The Problem of Evil:

Part 1: Defining Terms

Part 2: Justice

Part 3: Perspectives

Part 4: Redemptive Suffering


Sidebars: 

1. Logical Fallacies

More to come in the series



On to a different series, and one of the first ones I planned on.

History:


Urban Legends
  1. Pope Joan
Next, one of the series' I'm more proud of:

Love:











Youth Ministry:






Apologetics:



More to come in time

Holidays:



Sunday

Miscellaneous:




No comments:

Post a Comment